We want to hear from you! Your opinion matters to us and we want to reward you for sharing your thoughts with us. In conjunction with uploading your receipts, taking surveys in the Receipt Hog app is a fun, easy way to earn more rewards and get closer to your next cashout!
What surveys can I take in Receipt Hog?
- Get-to-know-you survey: When you first download Receipt Hog, you’ll be asked to complete the demographic survey that helps us to get to know you and your household better. We want to learn more about who you are and what makes you click. Completing this survey as soon as you download the app can help you quickly get closer to your first cashout and might even earn you some bonus rewards!
- Post-trip surveys: When you submit a paper receipt, you may see two types of surveys: one that asks who went on the shopping trip and one that asks a little bit more about your lifestyle. Both of these are important to take as soon as you submit your receipts to maximize your rewards and help us understand you better so we can provide more opportunities for rewards! We know your time is valuable – so these surveys will never be more than 3 questions and will always be multiple-choice!
- In-app feedback surveys: If you regularly submit receipts, you will likely receive additional in-app surveys that can fast-track you to the next level! These surveys usually ask you more detailed questions about why you made a particular purchase and instantly earn you more coins. Sometimes you will also have the opportunity to submit a video response to learn more about your thoughts, which can earn even more coins. We want to hear what you have to say! You can find these surveys in the “Survey” tab of the app. Take the survey as soon as you get the notification to make sure you don’t miss out on rewards or having your opinion heard!
What do I earn for completing a survey?
Surveys are a great way to earn more coins and get closer to your cashout! Completing the get-to-know-you survey once you download the app is important to speed up your time to your first cashout. While the microsurveys post-recept-upload don’t direct earn you rewards in ad of himself, the receipts do earn rewards and the more information you provide the more in-app survey opportunities we can send you! In-app surveys coin rewards vary by survey, they can be anywhere from 50-1,000 coins depending on the questions asked. The more receipts you upload, the more surveys you’ll receive, and the more rewards you’ll earn!
Do surveys expire?
It’s important to keep in mind that surveys may expire. This can depend on whether a survey has received enough responses or the number of respondents has reached a certain quota. Please note that some surveys may accept more responses than others, but we generally recommend that you take the survey as soon as possible to increase your chances of claiming those bonus rewards. Make sure you turn on your app push notifications so you can be one of the first respondents and maximize your rewards!
Where can I find my available surveys?
In-app, you can access your available surveys by going to your Home Page, Rewards Page or Receipt List.
Although most surveys can be completed on a mobile device, note that some surveys can only be completed on a desktop or laptop.
For Desktop Surveys, if you receive a survey that must be completed on a computer, all you need to do is:
- Log in to your account on Receipthog.com
- Click – Complete Surveys
- Select your desired survey to get started!
How do I qualify for completing full surveys?
The ability to complete a full survey depends on your answer to the first questions. If you do not qualify to answer the full set of questions, the survey will be cut short – but don’t worry! You’ll still earn rewards. If you do not qualify after the first set of questions, a smaller bonus of coins will still be rewarded to your account.
How often will I receive surveys?
After the introductory surveys, most surveys are made available to users who meet certain conditions. The frequency of surveys can vary heavily by user since everyone has different shopping habits. For example, surveys are specifically triggered by purchasing an item of interest to our system, purchasing at certain retailers, or meeting a variety of other survey-dependent conditions.
However, consistently snapping your receipts is the best way to increase your chances of receiving surveys. So keep snapping those receipts and look out for bonus surveys that pop up.